[Podcast] Health and Wealth: The Dr. Sebi Nutritional Guide and Group Economics with Evan Jefferson
In this episode, we are combining two topics that should be the center of attention in the conscious community – health and wealth!
4 to 6 of the leading causes of death in the Black community are health and diet related, so its important that we recognize that without a healthy nation, we wont have a nation!
Thus, we will be reading from the Dr. Sebi Nutritional Guide in our Do the Knowledge segment, then we roll out the red, Black, and green carpet for True Detergent distributor Evan Jefferson who brings us an opportunity to support Black business while also making some money for yourself!
True detergent is one of the first and only Black owned laundry detergent companies out there. This is a product that ALL of us use (laundry detergent) and something that we need on a regular basis.
Listen to The Show Here
If the player above doesn’t work for you, right click here and select ‘Save As’ to download the episode to your device.
In This Show You Will Discover…
- How to commit dietary suicide – and the deadly foods that you should be avoiding…
- The fastest way to change your health, and the best water to drink to make that happen…
- The true purpose of education, the etymology of the word, and a new approach we should be taking to teaching our children knowledge of self…
- Dr. Sebi’s definition of disease and the relationship between foods and disease
- How to cleanse all 100 trillion cells of your body using the Dr Sebi Nutritional Guide
- How wholeselling and distributorships work, and how we can put it to work for us!
…and later in this episode, we roll out the red, black and green carpet for Evan Jefferson – A True Detergent Distributor and Financial Coach!
Mentioned In This Episode
Our Podcast Sponsors
These are the Black businesses that keep this podcast free and on the air. Buy Black and keep our show sponsors in business!
If you have a website, book, products, or you provide services, advertise with us this month and we will lock your rates in FOR LIFE! Your price will never go up – even after we are charging 4 figures for air time! Click here to get started!
How To Subscribe to United Black America Radio
Subscribe with your Favorite Platform
If you have a Mac or iPhone, subscribe using Itunes. Also, leave us a review while you are there if you appreciate the show! Check out the gif below to learn how.
Subscribe by Email
Go to Blogtrottr.com, enter this URL http://panafricanalliance.com/category/podcast/feed/ and click the confirm link that Blogtrottr sends to your email. If you don’t get the link, check your spam folder.