Never be afraid of going the extra mile – its less crowded. – Aisha Martin
After realizing she wasn’t cut out for employment, she quit her job in 2008 and has been self employed ever since.
She created the Aisha Martin Group – a Public Relations Consultancy and The Precious Gems Worldwide luxury lifestyle brand.
She is the author of Attracting Your Now: 12 Tools to Attract Your Ideal Life, was named the 2015 Top Millennial to Watch by the Global Millennial Conference and has appeared on Dr. Oz and Atlanta Live on WATC 57.
Her past clients and affiliates include Coca Cola, Netflix, and FOX.
She is also an Ambassador for the United Nations working with their initiative to eradicate illiteracy among women and children.
She took some time out of her very busy schedule to drop some jewels on how we can follow in her footsteps.
If you dont have a notepad, you might want to grab one before you start listening.
In This Show You Will Discover…
- How to identify your target market, no matter what industry you are in
- How to get the most out of a small marketing budget
- Ways Aisha Martin masters her time, despite having multiple businesses even with multiple children
- How you can expand your business concept into multiple streams of income
- Strategies you can use to expand your business and create multiple streams of income?
- Why you need a resellers license, and how to get one