“Essential oils are packets of possibilities, and in quantum physics, our mind, thoughts, and intentions are manifested upon physical matter.” – Reality in Consciousness
Aromatherapy uses the sense of smell to enrich our experience of the external world.
How essential oil affect the physical and and emotional body
These oils can have many different applications for everyday use. Made from plants, essential oils have hundreds of compounds in it.
Superior to subscription drugs, essential oils made-up of natural components and created to assimilate to our body’s chemistry. They can sometimes be used as a natural adjacent to, or substitute for prescription and over-the–counter drugs. We can also use them to simply make ourselves feel better.
The use of extracted roots, bark, leaves, fruit, and flower in essential oil form for defense against parasites, emotional therapy, diseases, physical ailments, and spiritual use.
The inhalation of essential oils can combat stress in our daily lives and stimulate positive brain activity. Out of the five physical senses, the sense of smell has dominance over our thoughts, mood, and behaviors.
Directly linked to the limbic lobe of the brain, the emotional control system, our sense of smell is the only access to this dynamical area. The limbic system supports a variety of functions, such as emotion, behavior, motivation, long-term memory, and infatuation.
The only way to stimulate the portion of the limbic system is through the olfactory nerve, which is placed vertically in the nose through the limbic system. This is how aroma is connected to our memories.
The sense of smell is experienced long before words. Once registered, the aroma travels to the brain faster than light and sound and estimated of being 10,000x’s more acute than all other senses.
Our sense of smell is routed to the cerebral cortex, the conscious thought center, while all of our other senses; touch, see, hear, and taste are routed through the thalamus, which acts as a switchboard for us to physically act upon. Essential oils can directly stimulate the limbic lobe and hypothalamus to create a positive change to your reality.
The inhalation of essential oils has been associated with the release of brain chemicals that stimulate various emotions. For example, lavender has the ability to evoke and increase the sense of calm, peace, and releasing.
Essential oils are highly concentrated and potent. Since they directly affect a person’s biochemical make-up, it would be wise to perform a study on the oils chemistry and the most affective uses before essential oil therapies.
How To Buy and Use Essential Oils
When purchasing essential oils, make sure that they are 100% pure botanical extracts, and not chemically reproduced of different fragrances.
Using essential oil is quite simple. You must always dilute a small amount of essential oil in a carrier-based oil or plain water. Some oils may be toxic, and should never be used near eyes.
- 100% PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE ESSENTIAL OILS: A collection of our finest oils, hand selected from all over the world. This set...
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: When used with an aroma diffuser, our 100% Pure and Natural essential oils will fill the environment in any room...
- DIY: Our Top 8 Set can be used for relaxation, beauty care, and home cleaning. You can use your favorite essential oil for...
For Inhalation purposes, there are several devices available:
- Simmer pots
- Aroma therapy lamps
- Light bulb rings
*Inhale directly from the bottle
- COCONUT OIL packed with healthy MCT fatty acids. Coconut oil is great for thick and healthy hair and smooth skin. Use as a hair...
- AVOCADO OIL therapeutic grade avocado oil for skin and soap making. Skin conditioner deeply penetrates to boost skin elasticity...
- SWEET ALMOND OIL amazing to combat wrinkles fine lines scars and stretchmarks. Packed with vitamins A, B and E to help reduce dark...
- Almond oil
- Apricot oil
- Olive oil
- Jojoba oil
- Grape seed oil
- Coconut oil
- Moringa oil
- Sweet Almond oil
Essential oil plants have hundreds of compounds in it. So if anybody asks you, “what will that oil do?”, you can give them the quantum physics answer and say, “What do you want it to do?” because it’s just a packet of possibilities.
Well-Liked Essential Oils for Emotional Balance:
- Ylang Ylang- anxiety, depression
- Jasmine- anxiety, depression
- Mandarin- insomnia, anxiety
- Tarragon- depression
- Bergamot-anti-depressant, anxiety
- Neroli- depression, insomnia
- Petitgrain- insomnia, anxiety
- Lavender- calm, relaxation
- Catnip- anxiety, stress
- Mace- anxiety, stress
- Frankincense- chronic stress, anxiety
- Lemon- calming, refreshing
- Rose- fights depression, boost self-esteem, confidence, and mental strength
Please leave a Question or Comment Below.
Until the Very Next Point in Time,
Be Well & Heal in Peace…Peace!!!
Stay Tuned in to reality in consciousness by simply Clicking on the Links Below!
- Reality SJ Fields
- Publisher: ShawNee
- Paperback: 40 pages
- K Akua Gray
- Publisher: Bojakaz Management
- Paperback: 334 pages
- BOOKS & MEDIA Prescription for Nutritional Healing 1 UNIT
- Phyllis A. Balch CNC
- Publisher: Avery
About the Author
Shaw Nee Janelle is a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, Health & Wellness Consultant, author of “The Traditional Modalities for Healing” manual available on Amazon.com, Blogger & Owner of www.realitynconsciousness.com. In her blogs, she enjoys writing inspirational tips on Holistic Health, Affirmations, therapeutic Self-Care, Afrikan Spirituality, Sexual Abuse Awareness and more. She also loves travel, fitness, reading, and creating new vegan recipes.