In this remastered podcast episode of United Black America Radio we roll out the red, black, and green carpet for Montu and the Asafo Gun Club.
He dropped jewels including this one that I meditate on frequently. Like this one:
“Nature will not permit anything to stand still. Nature will punishes things that try to rest. If you are going to be in nature, you are going to have to stay in motion. If you rest too long, you open yourself up to being preyed upon and you open yourself up to being compromised.”
and this one;
Here Is What You Will Learn
- The difference between race, ethnicity, and nationality
- Why you should know wilderness survival skills, especially in urban environments
- How companies take advantage of disasters to steal wealth from investors and from you
- How the world’s first drug war started (according to Brother Malcolm X)
- How natural law relates to the warrior mindset
…and the survival mindset versus the surrender mindset!
Listen to this episode and many others by clicking the button above or go to https://www.panafricanalliance.com/benefits/
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Show our media break artist some support by streaming his album below.
And here is the audiobook version of the Autobiography of Malcolm X mentioned in the Do The Knowledge segment.