In this episode of the Keys to Black Consciousness podcast, we go in on why race exists and what it means for our movement.
We are also joined by Mary Oluonye of Celmar Travel and Tours – a Ghana and U.S. based travel and Tours Company.
Whether you are traveling with a group or traveling solo, they offer a wide selection of tours, ranging from single and multi-day tours, pre-arranged and custom designed excursions.
Anyone who tries to convince you that something is not real – even though you can see it, touch it, and feel it – is trying to deceive you.
Here Is What You Will Learn
- What makes the Black race different from other groups
- Why other social justice movements are able to easily take advantage of gains made by the Black struggle
- How to take advantage of Ghana’s Year of Return
- The most and least expensive parts of Ghana to consider relocating to, and
…why going back to Africa makes more sense today than ever before.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Mary Oluonye’s Company, Celmar Travel and Tours
- Oluonye, Mary N. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 103 Pages – 05/01/2018 (Publication Date) – Mary N. Oluonye (Publisher)