You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Book study hall

Hey guys,

So I have been busy lately with work and have not been able to participate in the session. So could anybody tell me where we are and have we started a new book?

Hello Bella,

Tomorrow I’m going to go through the entire book meaning pages 21-155 (we will have a discussion on the content throughout those pages). After that it’s only translations which I don’t think it’s necessary to go through unless folks says otherwise, those pages are 163-327. Finally pages 328-364 are actual rituals for people to implement. The pages above depends on the version of the book and that’s the one I have,  you might have a different version and so the pages will differ .

Next month will start a new book and I will talk about it tomorrow but for now the book that we will start next month is called the mystical journey from  Jesus to Christ by Ashby.  Being that a lot of people are coming from a Christian background I thought that would’ve been a perfect book to start in January. We can always change it though. We’ll talk more about it tomorrow.

I haven’t read this book yet. I’ve read the Origin of Christianity. This was a really good book.