You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Have you considered Resetting your Genes back to Factory Settings?

Dua Family,

I'm not used to this aging stuff...For someone who has been married for 27 yrs with 5 sons and 2 granddaughters, I still feel quite young. I say this because whenever I would buy recreational liquor I use to get carded for ID until the age of 45 but now ten years later it hasn't gotten any better.  With the gray hairs popping up everywhere I can honestly say that I've started looking like a soon to be candidate for Elderhood, but that ain't happening if I have anything to say about it.

After conducting research on the unrivaled healing that comes with both intermittent fasting & fasting fasting I think it is time now to begin my journey to good health. That's right, it is time to reset my genes back to factory settings. Back to the days when my bodily functions were at its peak. In other words, fasting resets our cells and reverses aging as long as you change your diet to electric/organic foods and you continue to reduce your intake, and stop doing things that accelerate aging like drinking alcohol.

My goal is to live a life of intermittent fasting and fast on occasions for the progress of my higher self... Consider this fasting information detailed below and to do an intermittent fast, one simply adds an 8-hour window to the day for eating that is typically from 12 pm - 8 pm to eat electric and organic foods and then at 8 pm resume your fast.

This is to your good health Family, I love you!

Fasting:

Most water fasts last between 24 to 72 hours. You should not follow a water fast for longer than this without medical supervision.

Hourly Benefits of Fasting:

4-8 hours
• Blood Sugar falls
• All food has left the stomach
• Insulin is no longer produced

12 hours
• Food consumed has been burned
• Digestive system goes to sleep
• Body begins healing process
• HGH begins to Increase
• Glucagon is released to balance blood sugar

14 hours
• Body has converted to using stored fat as energy
• HGH starts to increase dramatically 16 hours - HGH helps to maintain, build, and repair healthy tissue in the brain and other organs. This hormone can help to speed up healing after an injury and repair muscle tissue after exercise. This helps to build muscle mass, boost metabolism, and burn fat. HGH is also said to benefit the quality and appearance of the skin.
• Body is ramping up fat burning

18 hours
• HGH starts to skyrocket 24 hours
• Autophagy begins - The benefits of autophagy include: reduced inflammation and improvement in daily bodily function; prevention or delay of neurodegenerative diseases; and increased longevity.
• Drain all glycogen stores - When insulin falls, as with fasting, the body breaks glycogen back down into glucose. Liver glycogen lasts approximately 24 hours without eating. Glycogen can only be used to store food energy from carbohydrates and proteins, not dietary fat, which is not processed in the liver, and does not break down into glucose.
• Ketones - are released into the bloodstream - Ketones are produced when the body burns fat for energy or fuel.

36 hours
• Autophagy increases by 300% 48 hours
• Autophagy increases 30% more
• Immune system resets, and regeneration starts
• Increased reduction in inflammatory response

72 hours
• Autophagy maxes out

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

How is this going?

I recently read a book by Joel Wyrick, a Brother, called Developing a Wealthy Mindset which had a line that stood out to me. It read;

"wealthy people eat when they have to"

I heard this brother speak at an event and it was powerful. He was describing the default behaviors of those with PBU-Poor/Broke/Unwealthy mindsets, Middleclass minset, and Wealthy mindset.

He broke it down to eating habits. It's a powerful 99-page read, but it's life-shifting.