You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hello, I am Juanita Harbin

I joined the group a couple of months ago but haven’t introduce myself.  Greetings, Family.  I am looking forward to this journey.

Welcome Juanita,

I am new as well... just joined yesterday. I am excited and looking forward to the journey as well.

I see you Queens @loriann20002000 and @jharbin55 ! Where are you from and have you begun working on your Nia?

Oakland, California! The city where some of our most progressive and fearless black conscious folks of the past lived and inspired others like me.

I am getting through my introductory material as I compose this message. It is a lot material! All of it on point and relevant. Thank you?

Quote from AnnieB on March 2, 2020, 3:04 pm

I am getting through my introductory material as I compose this message. It is a lot material! All of it on point and relevant. Thank you?

I know its a mess. This week I am setting up a well organized student classroom so the experience will get better I promise lol

Hello,

This is Juanita Harbin and I am from Friendswood, Texas which is between Houston and Galveston Texas.  I live about 10 miles from Johnson Space Center (NASA).

I have created my Nia (preliminary) and I am working through my goals for each of the 5 Elements of Life.  I believe that my Nia will become clearer as I map out my goals and timelines.

I am excited about being a part of the family and using my gifts to assist and support the family.

Quote from Juanita Harbin on March 2, 2020, 3:43 pm

I have created my Nia (preliminary) and I am working through my goals for each of the 5 Elements of Life.  I believe that my Nia will become clearer as I map out my goals and timelines.

Your Nia comes before your goals and timeline, not after. Your Nia determines what you should pursue and do with your time. Let me know if that makes sense