You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hello I'm new here

Hello let me introduce myself,  my name is Shonda. I and 38 years old born and raised in Detroit, Mi. I have a bachelors degree in Cybersecurity. I currently left the industry to open a transportation company. I have recently begun my journey into spirituality. I was raised Christian but I never felt connected. I always had questions no one would answer. So I am here with an open heart and mind to learn everything I can to pass it on to all my people.

Welcome Shonda! How is your transportation company doing? The spirituality journey is always the first, and rightfully so, as it's the most important to set the foundation for making sense of the inevitable path.

Have you developed your Nia?

Hello nice to meet you. The company is going well. It's a beginning journey but with time comes experience. What's NIA?

Quote from LaShonda Curlpepper on February 25, 2020, 6:24 pm

Hello nice to meet you. The company is going well. It's a beginning journey but with time comes experience. What's NIA?

First of all, let me say welcome to the family! Nia is a kiSwahili word that means 'purpose' - we are talking about your life mission. Your ancestral calling. The reason why you are here and what you are meant to do. I will shoot you an email shortly with more information and a recording that walks you through the process. Thanks for supporting the forum, and again - welcome!