You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Introduction: Hello everyone!

New member here; just wanted to introduce myself! I’m Alexus. I look forward to meeting you all on the next conference call!

Welcome to the family! Let us know what you do and the areas that you are most interested in.

Welcome lady great family here! Look forward to meeting you

Hello my name is Tammy and I'm a new member. Glad to be a part of this forum.??

Greetings family,

My name is Cyn and I am also a new member here. I am currently studying to become a Certified End of Life Doula. I, like many, have a background in Christianity that I never fit in and have been walking my Spiritual path by following what feels right or what fits for me. I look forward to learning all about Kemetic  Spirituality with you all.

@cynfenn Welcome to the family! I always thought Doula's were for births - what is an 'End of Life' Doula and how did you get started in the field?

@uba

An End of Life Doula, also called a Death Doula, helps loved ones and their families cope with their transitioning, to see death as a natural and beautiful experience as opposed to fearing dying. I am Certified in Thanatology and have a passion for helping women and children. Instead of working in a funeral home, I want to dedicate my time to women and children. Women do have live babies, however, there are mothers who do lose their children through stillbirth or miscarriage or abortion (no judgement nor condemnation) or dis-eases and it does affect their psyche. I want to help them heal.

Quote from cynfenn on May 20, 2020, 7:05 pm

@uba

An End of Life Doula, also called a Death Doula, helps loved ones and their families cope with their transitioning, to see death as a natural and beautiful experience as opposed to fearing dying. I am Certified in Thanatology and have a passion for helping women and children. Instead of working in a funeral home, I want to dedicate my time to women and children. Women do have live babies, however, there are mothers who do lose their children through stillbirth or miscarriage or abortion (no judgement nor condemnation) or dis-eases and it does affect their psyche. I want to help them heal.

Wow, I never heard of this profession. Thank you for sharing!

Hello I Am new Member I took the personality test and I'm an extrovert.

Quote from Joletta56 on June 23, 2020, 1:34 am

Hello I Am new Member I took the personality test and I'm an extrovert.