You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Let's grow together Kings and Queens!

Hey there family,

I am so excited and happy to find you all here at PAA. I cannot tell you how blessed I am to be among all of you Kings and Queens. I am a happy single mother living in the Kansas City Metro area. Originally born and raised in the DMV Metro. (DC Virginia Maryland). While I'm a  post 9/11 US Military veteran with a degree in IT, and have a 20 year background in the IT industry, I pride myself on being a network marketer.

Today, I am excited to learn and grow in the Kemetic Spirituality Culture. I was raised Christian and just this past Christmas 2019 I was sharing my thoughts of celebrating Kwanzaa moving forward with my boys. In doing so,  I found myself explaining to them the truth I already knew about the Black Pharaohs and searching for what I didn't know in regards to the truth and what was revealed to me I cannot even describe fully in this forum in the same detail I experienced it. I wish I could explain what a spiritual awakening feels like. When it happens it happens and you cannot deny your spirit of the truth. All you can do is except it, get out your own way, and get yourself in order with what you know and build on it. I am here at PAA to do just that. I want to learn from you. I want to network with you. I want to pray and manifest great things with you this season. I already affirm and know I'm going to get some great teaching in this forum and throughout the PAA community to grow my knowledge, my mind, body and spirit. Just the information I have seen so far has me on a new life journey with new goals. I feel so great that I have resources and tools I need all right here to grow. After that moment I experienced, looking through my eyes looks different the minute I embraced it and let go of everything holding me back. I am more positive, not anxious or confused. I have complete focus and clarity about what needs to happen next to reach my goals. What are your goals this month? This year? If there is anything I can do for anyone of you hit me up.

In speaking of growing together I do have to share with you family,  I am seeking partners to grow with me in the USA quickly expanding to Africa with a company called MyDailyChoice who is doing incredible things right now.  Looking to generate another income stream? Family I have multiple streams of income with one company. The industries are:  Travel, CBD,  & Essential Oils

Did you know that the essential oil market is expected to reach $11.67 billion by 2022?!

Did you know that the online travel industry is projected to reach $1.95 Billion by 2026?!

Did you know the CBD market is gonna reach $22 Billion by 2022?!

Did you know MDC is the fastest growing company in the industry TODAY?!
___

Do you know why this is?! ?

They recognize trends, create huge brand players in the industry, & use the #1 marketing strategy on the planet to spread the word! ?

Holla at me fam.

Abibifahodie!

Takesia Reid

MDCGlobalHealth.com 

TheHighLifeTravelClub.com

EnjoyMantraOils.com

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Welcome Sis!

I don't think you'll have much to worry about. Your story is quite the journey, and doesn't seem far from mastery.

My ears are open and I would love for you to educate us on your CBD business.

What is your Nia? Have you had time to develop your life mission? Can't wait to see what expertise you contribute Queen!

Thanks so much King!

I will lead myself and my people to freedom through networking and education on health and wellness, wealth building, and entrepreneurship.

Yes, I am working on translating that into goals as we speak and developing a good learning schedule. This journey is not to be taken lightly. I am blessed and  very excited to bring all my God given talents to the forefront. I'm working on my initial courses of the member program at this time and cannot wait to learn more from everyone here.

Quote from Takesia Reid on January 18, 2020, 10:46 pm

Yes, I am working on translating that into goals as we speak and developing a good learning schedule. This journey is not to be taken lightly.

This is what should be taught in schools instead of British literature!

Walikubali

Quote from Takesia Reid on January 18, 2020, 10:46 pm

I will lead myself and my people to freedom through networking and education on health and wellness, wealth building, and entrepreneurship.

That's what I was thinking based on your introduction!

I would love to know more about what questions your Supporters are asking when they buy CBD products from you.

Habari Igbotic,

Most people want to know if it will help them. Since everyone is different I just encourage them to Google "CBD and _____"  and do their own research with what they may be struggling with. I always say consult with your PCP first before trying anything new as this is not a replacement for medicine. I cannot say that it cures or mitigates any disease due to FDA regulations. Legally since I am not a medical professional I have to share with all our legal disclaimers.

What I can say is, no one should be taking CBD products unless you know the source of the product and the company has what is called a US Hemp Authority Seal of Approval Certification.

I can tell you the CBD industry is like the wild wild west right now. However most companies do not meet the guidelines to safely market and sell CBD products. The US Hemp Authority ensures that growers and producers of the oil follow specific guidelines to meet quality demands to protect the general public. So I always say look for the seal on your products. New producers should likewise get certified to give consumers the same peace of mind.

I have had tremendous personal results with dark moments, and periods of nervousness. I have learned people struggling with addictions finding a renewed sense of self and clarity. I have learned that it is helps with sweet blood and managing those safe levels of functionality.

I can safely suggest you talk to a doctor but definitely try it if not restricted . One more thing the oil should look green (like the plant) and transparent, not a black or cloudy white substance. Those types of products you will not find with a quality seal.

Asante

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Those are excellent tips! CBD rich oil absolutely must be analyzed for purity.

With the help of the Family here, I developed the healthcare curriculum for certified athletic trainers to integrate CBD therapeutics into their treatment plans. I will be looking for the best available suppliers and will be contacting you soon.