MemberNovember 10, 2019 at 5:55 pm
AdministratorNovember 10, 2019 at 7:30 pm
You in there!
MemberNovember 10, 2019 at 9:11 pm
Chapter 1: Depending on what version of the Pert M Heru book that you have, when you read page 9, it says there’s “another book” that will give you an understanding of the Pert M Heru, but since I already have this book in my possession let me work with what I got and maybe later if we decide to we can read this “other book” that the author recommended reading before the Pert M Heru.
- Myth or mythology is a language.
- Ancient Egypt was a civilization that flourished until the Greeks took over. Later the Arabs took over Egypt all the way up ‘til today.
- We are immortal and we continue on even after “death”. Ignorance leads us to a lifetime or many lifetimes of turmoil; knowledge of self will end the cycle.
- Smai Tawi is the union of your lower and higher self.
- Living the teachings aka mysticism (step 3) (the truth can only be experienced), will transform your consciousness (you will grow in consciousness) and you’ll become an Enlightened Being. That is the goal of life.
- Myth – Ritual – Mysticism (a deeper understanding of the message = wisdom)
- The lower self relates to that which is negative (uncontrolled in the human mind) and the higher self relates to that which is above temptation and good in the human heart.
- The disciplines of Smai Tawi are listening, reflecting, and meditating.
- To find your soul or true self, you must get rid of the ignorance.
- There are 3 stages of spiritual evolution and I think some of us fall into stage 1 which is Aspiration.
- Every One and every Thing is Divine.
MemberNovember 11, 2019 at 8:57 am
Chapter 2: Is the creation story of the Supreme Being and how we emanated from Ra.
- The Supreme Being is transcendental.
- Sages gave the Supreme Being names such as Amun, Ra, Ptah, Asar, Aset, etc. to initially have the mind understand, then one should be able to grasp the concept of the Supreme Being beyond the names and symbols.
- Not only do the teachings speak in a language of myth/mythology, the teachings also speak in a language of metaphors to have us understand higher reality.
- The transcendental Divine Self is beyond gender.
MemberNovember 11, 2019 at 11:41 am
- There are ten main cosmic principals.
- There are 3 modes of existence: transcendental, astral, physical.
- Ra/transcendental, Asar/astral, Heru/physical
- Ra is in 3 forms: day, noon, dusk.
- Ra is the sun/life force.
MemberNovember 11, 2019 at 1:37 pm
Chapter 4: Maat
- Wisdom teachings and the practice of them.
- Wisdom, reflection, mediation.
- Balance will enable you to see the difference between truth and illusion.
- Intellectual knowledge vs experience.
- There are 7 states of consciousness that are judged on the scales of Maat.
- Try to evolve beyond the 3 center (state of consciousness).
Lower State (worldly concerns) Higher State (Spiritual Evolution and self-discovery)
7 Transcendental vision
3 Ego – control over others 6 intuitional vison
2 creativity and sexuality 5 self-control
1 fear and basic necessities of life 4 Selfish Love
(eating and elimination)
1 2,3,4 5, 6,7,8,9 , 10
Khat Supreme Being
MemberNovember 11, 2019 at 4:17 pm
Check out this brother and his words on how we should step into our divine authority: https://trudreadz.com/2019/11/11/dear-black-people-you-are-not-the-underdog-step-into-a-prolific-consciousness/
MemberNovember 11, 2019 at 5:59 pm
Dua for the read (Tru Dreadz). I like articles like this. In my opinion being “meek and humble” goes into the negative pile along with cowardice. Shamefully I used to have those ugly traits until I literally snapped while walking down the street (I won’t go into details). I’ve been on this journey for about 10 years now. One of the hardest things when you awake is seeing your loved ones trapped in their mental capacity. I broke through and I’m moving in the right direction with the guidance of our ancestors.
MemberNovember 11, 2019 at 6:16 pm
I am glad you liked it, dear Sister! I thought it was fitting for our convo.
Log in to reply.