You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are solely responsible for all activities resulting from the use of your password and conducted through your Pan African Alliance account.
Services are available to authorized representatives of legal entities and to individuals who are either (i) at least 18 years old to register for Premium Accounts or (ii) at least 14 years old, and who are authorized to access the Site by a parent or legal guardian. If you have authorized a minor to use the Site, you are responsible for the online conduct of such minor, and the consequences of any misuse of the Site by the minor. Parents and legal guardians are warned that the Site does display Content containing nudity and violence that may be offensive to some.
We offer a full money-back guarantee for purchases made on our website of products made by us and/or services rendered by us. This guarantee does not include third party products or services that we recommend or that appear on our site. By accepting these terms and conditions, you release us from all liabilities and responsibility regarding third party purchases. If you are not satisfied with a digital product or service that you have purchased from us, you can get your money back no questions asked. You are eligible for a full reimbursement for digital products and services within 14 calendar days of your purchase.
After the 14-day period, you will no longer be eligible and won't be able to receive a refund. We encourage our customers to try the product (or service) in the first two weeks after their purchase to ensure it fits your needs.
In order to be eligible for a refund for physical products, you have to return the product within 30 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
If the physical product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by The Pan African Alliance. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services or our site:
- To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person;
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
- To communicate with The Pan African Alliance representatives or other users in an abusive or offensive manner;
- For any purpose (including posting or viewing Content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services;
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Communication designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any The Pan African Alliance user;
- To create or transmit unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL including, but not limited to, the comments section of the website;
- To create multiple accounts for the purpose of spamming, trolling, harrassing, or affecting votes;
- To post copyrighted Content that does not belong to you, unless you are commenting on content in Blogs, where you may post such Content subject to providing appropriate attribution to the copyright owner and a link to the source of the Content;
- With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you agree not to use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- To artificially inﬂate or alter vote counts, blog counts, comments, or any other Service or for the purpose of giving or receiving money or other compensation in exchange for votes and/or in an attempt to alter the result of any contest or promotion, or for participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Services;
- To advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any third party products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
- To promote or sell the Content of another person unless you are expressly authorized to do so;
- To sell, assign or otherwise transfer your profile.
- To recruit for any organization, community, company, or affiliation other than those approved by the Editor of the Pan African Alliance.
To report a suspected abuse of the Site or a breach of the Terms (other than relating to copyright infringement which is addressed under “COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS” below) or to request permission to promote or recruit for a third party please send written notice to us at email: [email protected]
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site, including any communications that you exchange through The Pan African Alliance’s messenger service. The Pan African Alliance reserves the right, but has no obligation, to review disputes between you and other users. This includes the right to review messages exchanged through The Pan African Alliance’s messenger service, based on any reports that The Pan African Alliance receives alleging the violation of these Terms through the use of The Pan African Alliance’s messenger service, including without limitation, reports regarding alleged harassment, indecency, and offensive messages.
If the Services or Site are used in a manner that violates the Terms in any way, The Pan African Alliance may at its sole discretion, but is not required to, suspend or terminate your account, disable your access to the Site and/or take any steps that it deems appropriate to address the situation.