[Podcast] How #BlackLivesMatter Destroyed A Movement
If the player above doesn’t work for you, click here to download the episode to your device.
This is a “Weekend Edition” of United Black America Radio since we have been busy with our Work Study Group Members. I want to send a special shout out to the 30 Kings and Queens who have devoted themselves to starting and finishing the course!
This episode is dedicated to the memory of one of our Warrior Kings, Darren Seals – one of the founders of the REAL Black Lives Matter Movement who was assassinated on September 7, 2016. We fight to make his dreams a reality!
In This Show You Will Discover…
- How the Black Lives Matter hi-jacked the movement for LGBTQ and white supremacist interests
- Who is behind the 7-Figure Funding of the Black Lives Matter Movement
- Why the death of one of the original Black Lives Matter Movement leaders cant be a coincidence
- How Europe used economics and technological arrest to under-develop Africa
- How Shareef Abdul-Malik created a Black version of Amazon, and raised more than $100,000 to bring it to life!
…and Shareef shares with us the mindset that is needed to succeed as a Black business!
Items Mentioned In This Episode
- Who is funding the Black Lives Matter Movement
- We Buy Black Website
- How Europe Underdeveloped Africa
- Music from our Featured Artist, TayNov El
- United Black America Work Study Course
Our Content Sponsor
Our content sponsor for this episode is The House Hustle, by Bryan Hanley. Click on the cover to
If you have a website, book, products, or you provide services, advertise with us this month and we will lock your rates in FOR LIFE! Click here to get started!
How To Subscribe to United Black America Radio
There are 2 ways you can get notified every time we drop a new episode:
Subscribe by Email
Go to Blogtrottr.com, enter this URL http://panafricanalliance.com/category/podcast/feed/ and click the confirm link that Blogtrottr sends to your email. If you don’t get the link, check your spam folder.
Subscribe with your Favorite Platform
Click on one of the platforms below and subscribe there!