[Podcast] Frantz Fanon and the North Carolina Race Riots
The previous week, we saw race riots in North Carolina and Oklahoma after police killed our Brothers Keith Lamont Scott and Terence Crutcher. We discuss both these events, along with a Recommended Scrolls segment from one of our most important Scholar Warriors, Frantz Fanon. We feature H. Rap Brown in our media segment, and you will also hear music from our featured artist of the week, Tay Nov!
Our main segment features a candidate for our co-hosting chair, Frankie Reigns. Its time to bring a Queen to the mic!
In This Show You Will Discover…
- Our ancestor Frantz Fanon and his contribution to the Pan-African Liberation Struggle
- The 5 Values that United Black America was built on
- What happened to Marcus Garvey when he tried to purchase land in Liberia to establish a Pan-African state
- The first thing we can do to create a peoples struggle, according to H. Rap Brown
…and how you can lay the foundation for your own independence and sovereignty!
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- The Wretched of the Earth by Frantz Fanon
- Leave us a review on Itunes
- Our podcast with Queen Afua
- Start A T-Shirt Line or Die Trying with Gary from T-Shirt Help Desk
- Tay Nov El (our featured artist during the media break)
Listen to The Show Here
If the player above doesn’t work for you, right click here and select ‘Save As’ to download the episode to your device.
Leave Us A Voicemail!
If you do one thing to show your appreciation for this podcast, do this: go to Itunes (click here) and leave us a 5-star review!
We love doing this show, so show us you love hearing it with an iTunes review.