The clothing and apparel industry generated $225 Billion dollars in 2013, with $40 Billion of that coming from custom T-shirts alone! But while it is easy start a T-shirt line, it is hard to succeed. That’s why I brought in my good people, Gary from T-Shirt Help Desk to show us how we can create the next great Black clothing line.
Gary got started in the fashion industry 20 years ago working with Tommy Hilfiger, and since then he has created the T-Shirt Help Desk to help entrepreneurs create profitable brands.
His Youtube videos are at the top of search results in a very competitive field and he currently has 35,182 subscribers and 2,223,464 views to prove that he knows what he is talking about.
If you want to connect with Gary, here is how to find him…
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- A step by step strategy to launch your own T-Shirt business and clothing line
- 5 T-shirt lines that are destroying the industry (in a good way)
- How to compete with the big designers, and actually make money doing it
- The 3 words that will let you know if your clothing line sucks
- Fundamentals of marketing your T-shirt line
…and how Gary ended up getting hired on the spot by Tommy Hilfiger himself.
Listen to this episode and many others here ➞ https://www.panafricanalliance.com/benefits/
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Think and Grow Rich: A Black Choice
Unlimited Power by Tony Robbins
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
The 4 Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
The 48 Laws of Power