[Podcast] American Politricks and the End of Prisons
First and foremost, thank you to all of our listeners who have made United Black America Radio one of the Best Black podcasts on iTunes! Keep leaving us 5-star reviews to let us know we are bringing you the content you want to hear!
With only 2 weeks to the election of the next President of the United States, Asad Malik breaks down how either choice remains a vote for a system of white supremacy. We also feature some thoughts on the state and the importance of our music, we imagine a future where prisons don’t exist, and we build with the Royally Melanated team on how they launched their line of Black children’s books!
Listen to The Show Here
If the player above doesn’t work for you, click here to open the mp3.
In This Show You Will Discover…
- Why REAL Black men and women CANT stand behind Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, and what we should be doing instead
- Why prisons must become obsolete, according to Angela Davis
- How the 13th Amendment allows slavery to persist
- How the Royally Melanated team successfully launched a line of Black children’s books
Mentioned In This Episode
- The 3 white men who control hip hop
- Angela Davis’ book, Are Prisons Obsolete?
- The Royally Melanated Website
- Tariq Nasheed’s Non-Profit Website
Our Podcast Sponsors
These are the Black businesses that keep this podcast free and on the air. Buy Black and keep our show sponsors in business!
If you have a website, book, products, or you provide services, advertise with us this month and we will lock your rates in FOR LIFE! Your price will never go up – even after we are charging 4 figures for air time! Click here to get started!
How To Subscribe to United Black America Radio
Go to Blogtrottr.com, copy and pastethis URL http://panafricanalliance.com/category/podcast/feed/ and click the confirm link that Blogtrottr sends to your email. If you don’t get the link, check your spam folder.