In this episode we dive deep into:
– The Teachings of Dr Claud Anderson, Author of Powernomics.
– The 5 steps to practicing Group Economics (link)
– The Economic State of Black America and the Black World in 2020 (link)
– Why the 3 Sub saharan African economies have the highest poverty rates despite raking in billions of dollars per year.
– And what how we can address the biggest economic problems we face in the Black community around the world
💎 Get free a Tshirt, lapel pin, and courses when you join our growing movement here 👉🏾 https://www.panafricanalliance.com/vip
💎 Order your copy of Powernomics here 👉🏾 https://amzn.to/3t2vbwf
💎 Join the Pan African University by taking our courses located here 👉🏾 https://www.panafricanalliance.com/10-year-vault/
About The Middle Passage Podcast
The Middle Passage Podcast is for liberated Black minds in search of elevated discussions on Pan Africanism, Black Consciousness, and elevating our communities. We examine the teachings of our Ancestors and apply the lessons they teach to the challenges we face today. Hosted by Atlanta based educator King Izuchukwu and Asad Malik, Founder of the Pan African Alliance.