This article is a followup to our series on Dr. Claud Anderson’s Powernomics principles. If you have not read Powernomics, add it to your bookshelf using the link below.
- Hardcover Book
- Anderson, Dr. Claud (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Why do Arabs, Europeans, and Asians dominate business ownership in Black communities, and what can we do about it?
If we are to create new Black economic zones that translate into more political power, better education for our children, and stronger villages, we must answer this question.
And most importantly, we must put Powernomics principles into action to re-take control of our collective economy.
There are 3 major reasons why we have been dominated by foreign businesses in our neighborhoods:
1. foreigners have a strong cultural advantage over us
2. we refuse to compete with them or practice group economics, and
3. as Black entrepreneurs and customers, we abandon our communities leaving them vulnerable to exploitation.
Keep reading to gain a deeper understanding, and to learn the Powernomics Principles we can use to change our economic destinies.
Hit the NEXT tab below to see the next Powernomics Principle